Mr. Men advises businesses and individuals on a variety of issues including business transactions, real estate, private placement, employment-based immigration and more. He has extensive experience representing real estate developers based in China and their U.S. partners in real estate purchases and sales, financing, and joint venture.
Raised in China and educated in the U.S., Mr. Men has operated as the “go-between” in many deals ranging from under $1 million to over $20 million in value. He understands not only the intricacies of business norms in China and among the immigrant Chinese community, but also the ramifications of these cultural norms under American laws.
Mr. Men’s expertise is quite unique. As a business lawyer, his understanding of immigration often helps his clients structure their businesses in a way that accommodates the immigration and travel needs of foreign corporate executives, special knowledge employees, and high-net-worth investors. As an immigration lawyer, his understanding of business law makes him particularly aware of the legal consequences of many employment-based immigration applications specifically concerning business law. Mr. Men’s experience in immigration and business law matters allows him to provide comprehensive solutions to his international clients.
J.D., Rutgers University School of Law
- Pro Bono Award
- Secretary, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
B.A., Xi'an International Studies University
- 2nd Place, 12th National English Debating Competition
- New York
- Private Funds: Structure, Considerations, and Regulatory Environment, the China Investor, September 27, 2017
- Eight Major Issues in Source of Funds Document Preparation, EB-5 Investors, May 16, 2016
- Interviewed by Caixin.com regarding challenges to the EB-5 industry on August 3, 2015.